History

  • 1909
    McFadyen & Co was founded by Charlie McFadyen
  • 1949
    Ed Hammarstrand and Les Greeniaus purchased McFayden & Co and changed the name to Hammarstrand and Greeniaus Ltd. (H&G)
  • 1973
    A group of employees including Dan Milne purchase the organization. They changed the name to D.R. Milne & Company Ltd. operating as Milnco Insurance.
  • 2012
    Milnco Insurance was acquired and became a division of Oldfield, Kirby, Esau Inc. (OKE)
  • 2014
    Roger Ranieri and Cliff Hryciuk joined Milnco Insurance as shareholders and took control of Milnco's operations.
  • 2016
    Roger and Cliff purchased the remaining shares from OKE making Milnco Insurance Inc. a separate entity dedicated to supporting Canadian Property and Casualty insurance brokers.

Milnco Insurance Broker Solution Centre

Unite Interactive